Sulley Muntari’s stolen iPhone found

Posted by

Hearts of Oak midfielder, Sulley Muntari has found his stolen iPhone, according to a report from Asempa FM.

The former AC Milan and Inter Milan midfielder lost his iPhone on Sunday after Hearts of Oak’s clash with Asante Kotoko at the Accra Sports Stadium.

According to the spokesperson of Hearts of Oak, Opare Addo, Sulley Muntari lost his phone during a photoshoot session after the game with some of the fans.

“Yes, I heard of the incident this evening. Sulley was doing a photoshoot session with some of the fans and unfortunately, someone picked his phone from his pocket,” Opare Addo told Asempa FM on Monday.

In a latest twist, Opare Addo has confirmed that the iPhone has been handed back to the club and it’s now in the possession of Sulley Muntari.

Sulley Muntari joined Hearts of Oak earlier this month for the rest of the season. The 37-year old has so far made 3 appearances for the team and was heavily involved in the Super Clash against Asante Kotoko which ended scoreless.

The decision by the 2010 UEFA Champions League winner with Inter Milan to play in the Ghana Premier league has heavily been lauded by a plethora of football followers, including head coach of Al Ahly, Pitso Mosimane.

“I saw that the legend is back playing for Hearts of Oak. Ahhhh Muntari, what a midfielder he is. It’s always a pleasure to watch Muntari play,” the South African coach told Joy Sports.

Spread the love

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.