Crystal Palace Ghanaian pair Jordan Ayew and Jeffrey Schlupp have earn nomination for Crystal Palace FC’s best goal of the 2019/2020 English Premier League.
Crystal Palace have so far scored 30 Premier League goals this season, with 9 of those goals being scored by Jordan Ayew, making him the club’s highest scorer.
Three of those goals have been nominated amongst the best 10 goals of the season by the technical team of the English side.
Compatriot Jeffery Schlupp also made the list with his strike against Bournemouth in December.
• Jordan Ayew v Aston Villa (H)
• Andros Townsend v Norwich City (H)
• Wilfried Zaha v Liverpool (H)
• Jeffrey Schlupp v AFC Bournemouth (H)
• Wilfried Zaha v Brighton & Hove Albion (H)
• Jordan Ayew v West Ham United (H)
• Patrick van Aanholt v Newcastle United (H)
• Jordan Ayew v Watford (H)
• Luka Milivojevic v AFC Bournemouth (A)
• Wilfried Zaha v Chelsea (H)
The winner will be revealed at Crystal Palace’s End of Season Awards.
Watch Crystal Palace best 10 goals of the season below:
Click below to vote for Ayew and Schlupp: